Monday, October 19, 2009

Tidbits

I might really be done with the writing project now. Today I actually worked on something else for an hour and a half. I have a feeling I'm going to be working on the leftover grunt work for awhile, but I'm not sure I care. My sense of fulfillment and reward has been so ground down that I'd do pretty much anything if it wasn't writing that document.

I was sick yesterday--I'm not sure with what--but the upshot seems to be that my neck and back are all messed up again. My next visit with Sunshine may come sooner rather than later.

We went in on Saturday and put a down payment on the new kitchen countertops. New sink, new faucet, Tom's planning to tile the wall for the backsplash. He started working on running the gas line for the new stove. We also decided to get a new dishwasher "while we're at it" (they have to drill holes for it in the countertop), but we haven't picked that out yet. Pretty exciting. But we have to clean out the kitchen before they do it, and cover everything or put plastic over it because of the dust. Sounds like a big mess. Also an opportunity to toss stuff that is in the cupboards that we never use, but I know we won't do it. You never know when you might want that.

No comments:

Post a Comment