Monday, June 22, 2009

And Now Over to Joel

In lieu of writing a blog post myself tonight, I will just refer you to Joel Achenbach's lovely Summer Groove from last Tuesday. Please follow the link and enjoy.

In a small milestone of sorts my last post got a comment from someone I don't know. I have the blog set up to email me in the event that a comment is made, so, with some trepidation I opened the email to find out what this unknown person had to say. (It was a post about ducks and marshmallows--not, I thought, particularly controversial subject matter.) It turned out to be some sort of blogger spam encouraging me to make my blog pay and giving me a link to follow. He noted that he found my blog via a google request, and discovered that my blog was "popular"--both obvious fictions that pointed to spam boilerplate. Anyway, I expect to hit the big-time any moment now.

No comments:

Post a Comment