Friday, June 26, 2009

Morning Fail

I was trying to get myself out of bed this morning to walk the dogs and go to the gym when I remembered that Gold's cancelled my Friday morning step class for the summer. I did not succeed in getting up and going to the gym anyway.

I got up and had some breakfast and plunged into the black hole of the computer. (So many good YouTubes of Michael Jackson. At 11 he was already just amazing. It's difficult to think that his father's mistreatment may have been a part of why he was so good.) But fortunately I was on the laptop and untethered from the power cord, so after a couple hours the battery died. (The same thing happened last night, I am sorry to admit.). So the laptop is a good thing.

Finally at 10:30 the dogs and I made it outside for a walk, and it turned out that it was a glorious beautiful sunny day. I *ought* to have put a chaise lounge out in the backyard under a tree and spent the day just smiling and enjoying it. But I had a shower and got dressed and drove to work. Hopefully I will make good on my promise to spend some time at church doing data entry for the Dignity Center later this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment