Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Cassius Spaniel

I've decided that Butterscotch floats like a butterfly and stings like a bee. The floating is quite something--I wish I had a video! :-) She must have expended so much energy crying today that she is pretty quiet tonight. She and Tucker spent quite a bit of time catching toys, but otherwise pretty low key.

In other news, a dinette set we ordered from an Amish furniture maker over Memorial Day is arriving tomorrow morning. So I'm going to work from home in the morning, which makes life easier for dogs. (The Amish are networked. The family we talked to doesn't make tables and chairs, so some Amish from Indiana made them.) I'm assuming there won't be horses in the driveway--I guess we'll see! I'm not sure I want to know how long it takes horses to get here from Harmony. The bad news: I have to clean off the kitchen table.

No comments:

Post a Comment