Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Box photo

This is getting a little crazy. I started the blog, then I got on Twitter, and now I've signed up for Facebook. It wasn't bad enough I was wasting hours I didn't have on Spider Solitaire (although I must admit, my solitaire playing has dropped off quite a bit now that I'm too busy maintaining all my profiles). When I have something to say, I won't know where to say it. I know one thing, I'm going to have to round up some photos.

Speaking of photos, I do have a couple photos to share of the Boxed In event from Friday. There is one of the "box village" (it was dark so the lighting is not too good), and one of me and my box. Freeway I-94 is just off to the left, and I can tell you, it is LOUD. Sirens, trucks, it's constant. Not exactly like camping (although I've been in campgrounds that were too close to freeways, too--just not in a box).


No comments:

Post a Comment