Thursday, April 30, 2009

Headline writer out sick this week

So tired, I am going to bed. Head hurts. (I blame Sheila. She had a headache today.) I have some stuff packed for tomorrow, but still have to round up all the dog stuff. Strollers, high chairs, play pens, that sort of thing. Presently it appears that the rain might hold off, but that story changes daily.

Got the cubicle all moved today. Still a little furniture rearrangement to do (there's a file cabinet sucking up 12 sq. ft. of valuable real estate that needs to go bye-bye). Wonder how many times I'm going to walk to the old one by mistake.

Do not know what I stepped in at work today. It is the Minnesota way to say as little as possible, especially in meetings involving any level of management--keep your head down and appear as wallpaper-like as possible. I cannot seem to get the hang of this. I had two program people in my cube late this afternoon, thanks to my inability to smile and nod. We'll have to see how that turns out.

I've rigged up the blog so that I ought to be able to post from my phone, so in theory I won't be AWOL until Tuesday. I'll be sure to post grainy cellphone photos of the new camper. (One of these days maybe we'll get a laptop.)

No comments:

Post a Comment