Sunday, April 5, 2009

Marijuana follow-up

I haven't been following the MSM lately, so I don't know if this story is still blogosphere-only or if it is starting to catch on elsewhere. But I just read an item in Matt Yglesias' blog where he quotes Will Wilkinson coming out of the closet. Will Wilkinson is a really annoying right winger (a research fellow for the Cato Institute, which means that all his economic musings on Marketplace as I'm driving home get a big ol' razzberry from me), although right wingers have libertarian tendencies, so maybe my eyebrows ought to just relax from their current position up under my bangs.

Here's Wilkinson's piece in The Week, one of my favorite magazines. I must say that the photos accompanying these stories don't do much to add to the appeal.

No comments:

Post a Comment