Saturday, May 2, 2009

Battle Creek

We're passing Battle Creek Michigan! That's where breakfast cereal comes from. I love breakfast cereal. If we didn't have dogs along, we could go see if there are any public tours. My family was always big on tours. I'm not sure if businesses do as much of that as they used to. And, you know, at the end of the tour there are often free samples. ;-)

I remember touring the Grain Belt brewery in St. Paul whenever relatives would come to visit (my uncle and my grandfather liked beer). I was not old enough to try the beer samples. I also dimly recall a Sara Lee tour somewhere. I could really go for a Sara Lee tour right about now, that would be even better than cereal.

Ooh, they must have a sports team, we just passed a sign for Kellogg arena. (What sports team could that be? Maybe college.)

No comments:

Post a Comment