Friday, May 15, 2009

Lovely Friday off so far

What a beautiful day! So far the sky is blue and cloudless. All the spring things are blooming, and things have greened up almost fully (some later trees still coming along). I got up with the dogs at 6:15, and since it was so early, I went back to bed. You know what happened next, neither Tom nor I woke up until 8:15. So, instead of the 8:30 step class today, the dogs and I had a long walk this morning and then I went to the gym to work out for the first time in months. I was surprised, it went pretty well.

So I have walked, ellipticalled, lifted a few weights, and now I'm ready to go out--having a bite of lunch before going to get my mop cut. (Even took my Mozart score to the gym with a recording to listen to and played through that while I was on the elliptical. I still want to sing it with a piano nearby to check notes today, but I have done something with it already.)

I will update this with a few backyard photos when I get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment