Thursday, May 14, 2009

Calendar Shock

I left work tonight before 6:30 (yay!), the sun was shining, it was the end of my week this week (tomorrow off! yay!), I had finished one of the tasks I was supposed to get done at work today, and I was unaccountably happy. An impossible amount of work to get done in the next two weeks, followed by more impossible schedule after that, things that were supposed to get done that didn't, but I couldn't help but feel good.

Now that I've watched two hours of angst and trauma on the season finale of Grey's Anatomy, and my head is hurting, I'm not so happy. I'm going to take some ibuprofen and go to bed. More unfinished things--supposed to read John 21 today (and I shouldn't put that off, because Bible study is imitating work this week with impossible reading schedule) and practice for Sunday's concert, didn't do either one.

Once again looking forward to the concert on Sunday. Still could use more preparation, but I think it will be mostly OK.

Did not realize until today that Memorial Day weekend is only one week away. Still no camping reservations. (Hopefully will have a camper back.) Want to go see the Star Trek movie, and the Caroline or Change show at the Guthrie. Seems like there was something else I wanted to do that needs to be done in the next couple weeks. Phantom is also here (don't know if you can get tickets though). Managed to get Mother's birthday box in the mail today. Time to start figuring out what to get daughters for their June birthdays. How can it be almost June already?

No comments:

Post a Comment