Friday, May 1, 2009

Kamping in Coloma

My, my, my. We have a KOA kabin and we are housed for the evening. The kabin is one of those tool sheds you can buy for your backyard. It contains a double bed on one side and a set of bunk beds on the other. There is a low shelf between the beds that serves as a seat/nightstand, another larger, higher shelf that serves as a counter. There is a stack of small shelves in the corner, and one light bulb by the door. They gave us a space heater that is doing a good job of heating the place.

The interior is covered in particle board, but there is wood parquet flooring. There are three windows with cotton curtains. It is rather like a very roomy coffin, although I have not voiced that observation to Tom because he is claustrophobic.

The new camper is going to appear positively luxurious tomorrow. It was already going to be much nicer than the previous camper, but it's going to feel like Club Med compared to this.

Well I'm off to find a bathroom and brush my teeth.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment