Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Bits and Pieces

Miscellaneous thoughts at nine minutes after midnight:
  • I'm attempting rather unsuccessfully to download Blackberry PC software. I'm not sure why this needs to be so difficult.
  • I have this Friday off (I work a 9/80 schedule, which means 80 hours in 9 days, with every other Friday off. Obviously I like having Fridays off, but otherwise it sucks in my humble opinion.) and I'm going to a friend's house to make cards. Should be fun! I'll post pictures of whatever I manage to accomplish.
  • Tomorrow (technically today) is Wednesday! Which means choir and bible study. The one night a week where I get out and do something. With people, even.
  • The twin cities are out of the freezer. After a -7 morning last week, yesterday it was 67 degrees! Today it was "only" in the 50s, but it is still great. Not to say there can't still be snow ahead, but the likelihood gets smaller each day. This is the time of year where I feel like a real ingrate. As improved as it is, I want the grass, the flowers, the leaves, the 60+ temps, the sunshine. I probably won't really be happy until at least May.

No comments:

Post a Comment