Monday, March 9, 2009

Shameless Personal Plug

Tom's group at work is putting together a team to walk in the American Heart Assoc. Heart Walk on April 25. They're looking for more team members--it is at Harriett Island, the walk starts at 10am (I don't know how long it is).

You can click here to get more info, sign up to walk, or donate money to the cause. Click on my name or Tom's to give us credit (if I make it to $100 I'll get a T-shirt!!).

I remember back in my youth when you got people to sponsor you for so much per mile, and then you had to report back on how far you made it to get paid. I suppose this way is much less fuss, but it lacks drama. (I always wondered whether I'd make it to the end. I think I may have actually walked in exactly one of those things.)

No comments:

Post a Comment